Work out, lose weight and get fit in the comfort of your own home with our personal trainers in Richmond and Ham
Here at Arbrook PT, our highly skilled and experienced personal fitness trainers working in Richmond, Ham and the nearby areas will help you achieve your fitness and lifestyle goals. Whether you are a new mum who wants to get back into shape after having a baby, a time-poor office worker who needs extra motivation to work out or you are getting back into fitness after an injury, our specialist mobile fitness trainers will have the answers.
When it comes to fitness and lifestyle, we know that everyone is different. We tailor our programmes to each individual according to their aims, abilities, lifestyle and goals. We are passionate about delivering real results that are sustainable. We will help you work out effectively and efficiently, maximising the time available.
Furthermore, our female and male mobile fitness trainers will come to you, be it tom your home, office or to a local park. You will never have to motivate yourself to go to the gym and can exercise where you feel most comfortable! With us you will never have an excuse not to workout – we can be with you first thing in the morning before work, while your baby naps or late in the evening; we can work completely flexibly around your schedule.
Alongside 1-2-1 personal training, we also provide small group personal training for up to three people, yoga and Pilates instruction and support outside of training, including nutrition consultations and massage therapy. We aim to give you the complete package!
To book a free, no-obligation consultation where we can go through your lifestyle and fitness goals in detail, please call us now on 07814 638 755.
Check out our personal training sessions and packages!
If you are looking for a lifestyle change, then you have come to the right place. Our team of trainers have varying backgrounds and specialisms but they have one thing in common: they are passionate about educating our clients so they can reach their goals. There is no better way to achieve fast results!
There are many reasons that our clients come to Arbrook PT for their personal training. Here are just some of the reasons:
- Our personal trainers have been rigorously selected and are caring, professional and highly skilled
- We will create a bespoke fitness plan tailored to you and your lifestyle
- We will offer you support and nutrition advice and consultations that will guarantee results
- We will travel to you so you can train the the privacy of your home or office space
- We will bring the gym to you and provide all the equipment necessary so you get a great workout and make the most out of your time training with us
- We monitor your progress on an ongoing basis, so you can really see results and so you are constantly being pushed
- We will match you with a suitable trainer and have Pilates and yoga instructors available to train you
- We can help you recover from injury – see our blog on knee injuries
- As well as 1-2-1 sessions our small group sessions offer motivation, camaraderie and fun
Weight loss advice from a qualified nutritionist
In order to lose weight and be the best version of ourselves, exercise must be combined with good nutrition. In an ideal world we would all be slim, fit and healthy and eat loads of food but this is easier said than done. We are also bombarded with conflicting advice and foods and what is right for our bodies. Arbrook PT works alongside qualified nutritionist Sarah Brown who can create bespoke diet plans for our clients. With a focus on clean eating so as much of our food is eating fresh and processed food is avoided, this will help you feel fuller for longer, more energised and ultimately healthier.
Our diet plans are also created so you can sustain them in the long term. Fad diets do not work and you will only end up back at the beginning. Our philosophy is to give you the knowledge and power to make the right choices and the food you eat.